Friday 15 November 2013

Leicester Sharks Club Championships and City of Leicester Distance Meet

It was the final round of Leicester Sharks internal club championships over the last couple of weekends. I gained slight PB's on all 12 events and took 10 golds and 2 silver medals for my age group. It was a nice relaxed club atmosphere and it was good to see my teammates that I don't get to see very often.

Below is the customised programme cover that my dad produced for last weekend of the championships ;)

James Davies Club Champs Cover

It's also the weekend of the City of Leicester distance meet, where we'll be competing as a quite a large squad, i'm in for 5 events over the 2 days.

My events are:
200m Freestyle
400m Freestyle
200m Backstroke
200m Breaststroke
200m I.M

No comments:

Post a Comment