Thursday 20 March 2014

County Championships finally over!

Hi Guys, after 4 full weekends, the Leicestershire ASA County Championships are finally over and we can all start to recover and focus on our next cycle of training and meets coming up in the next few months which are all leading to the regional championships.

Swimming is full of up's and down's (pardon the pun) and there seems to be know reason why you can swim well one minute and fall short the next.
I had an OK championship finishing in 6th place overall in my age group, I managed a regional time on my 200m free and 3rd place in the county on my 1500m free and 200m breaststroke.

I don't think I have peeked this season yet and there is certainly more to come from me. Below is a picture of me and some the other winners from Leicester Sharks (i'm the one with the green Beats)

Follow me on twitter swimmerjd ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment