Friday 8 August 2014

A BIG thank you for my new goggles!

I was presented with some new goggles from my local opticians Edmonds & Slatter who my family have been using for years. I always have my eyes tested there and so does my Mum, Dad and sister. They've always been great and it's nice to know that they look after me :)

Edmonds & Slatter like to try and support the local community and have plenty of fundraising events throughout the year. They said they'd like to help me, so here's a picture of Amy Coleburne presenting me with a pair of competition goggles at their store in Blaby.

So, it's a BIG thank you from me and I'll see you next time for my eye test!
They're really nice so for more information or booking an eye test please go to their website :)





No comments:

Post a Comment