Wednesday 18 March 2015

Success in the 1500m and 400m Freestyle!

The Leicestershire ASA County Championships started a couple of weeks ago. I've swam OK with a couple of medals as a bonus. I got a silver and 2nd place for my 1500m freestyle (sc) with a time of 17.03.96 which was about 40 seconds under the Midlands qualifying time and puts me 2nd in the County, 7th in the Midlands and around 16th in the Country. It was my best swim to date and felt great all the way. I'd got a good race plan and most importantly stuck to it :)

The picture below is of me with the 3rd place bronze I got for the 400m freestyle (lc) with a time of 4.30.53 which just managed to get me a Midland qualifying time.

Bronze for the 400m Freestyle at Loughborough Uni Pool of Dreams

I'll be swimming again this weekend in the Counties so i'm looking forward to more positive results :)



No comments:

Post a Comment