Wednesday 1 July 2015

English Schools Swimming Association (ESSA) 2015 Result


Just a quick update...our East Midlands squad had a good time both at the pool and "resting" in the hotel in the evening, it was good to spend some time with my mates
at night too!

I was also pleased to get a small PB on my 400 free as i'd gone slower by 3-4 secs the last two outings so i was pleased to get that monkey off my back :)

It was a tough meet with England's finest taking part so we all had a our work cut but we all swam well getting PB's

Swimmer James Davies ESSA Squad 2015
East Midlands ESSA Squad 2015 (4th row up, 3rd in from right)


Swimming related, next stop for me is the 3000m Midlands Open Water Championships at Bosworth Water on Sunday 5th July...looks like it's gonna be a scorcher so should be great!

Bosworth Water Park

No comments:

Post a Comment