Monday 5 August 2013

Success at the British Gas Swim Wales Summer Nationals!

I had an amazing time at the Welsh Nationals, spent time with my mates, had a BBQ with Charlie Read (and his mum and sister, that's Charlie in the photo!) and Simon Scully at Charlie's campsite.

The event was streamed live for the whole week and now footage from every day is available to watch on YouTube

Below is a screenshot of me and Charlie that Swim Wales tweeted whilst we were there!



I had 5 great swims and got 5 PB's. I realised that the times that they had taken from the national rankings were short course times converted to long course as these were faster.

I'm really pleased that I've not put any time on considering it's at the end of the season.

These are my new times:
200 IM 2:37.81
200 Breast 2:57.83
100 Breast 1:24.68
200 Back 2:34.82
400 Free 4:47.25

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment