Sunday 20 October 2013

Lincoln Vulcans Open Meet Result

Had a good day on Saturday at the Vulcan's open meet, spaced my swims out over the day, had a good laugh with my mates, all was good :)

Because of how and what we are doing in our training at the moment, I didn't expect to make any huge headway on any of my times. I got slight pb's on most of the events with a good 6 sec one on my 400 free which gives me my first regional qualifying time for next year as a 14 year old (i'm 13). I've never had a regional qt in the first month of the new season with over 6 months before the closing date of the Midlands.

I just pb'd on my 200 breaststroke and managed to get a bronze which was a nice surprise!. My mum +Sue Davies video'd the race with the iPad and did some fancy graphics (which is below). It was nice that I won my heat for a change....lane 9 is horrible place to swim with all of the style and  turn judges watching me!


Below is the little medal I won for the 200 breast in my last event of the day :)


Had a great day yesterday with my mate Simon (who's also a swimmer). We played golf and went to the gym at night. I was back at training this morning at 5.15am and i'll be going later on this evening at 5.30pm, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment